The Waveney House Hotel was opened in March 2005. The Grade one listed building was extensively refurbished by Barsham Securities Ltd. The project took close to two years to complete and includes a large new build extension to the rear. Situated on the River Waveney the original building dates back to 1535 and used to be a former merchants house, brewery and tannery. The building is leased to the operator Waveney House Hotel Ltd.
View the Waveney House Hotel Gallery
Visit the hotel website: waveneyhousehotel.co.uk